Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
NFL HQ Calls the Steelers Bitches!
(05-27-2016, 10:27 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: My post was directed at you specifically, not all Bengal fans.  What sixburgh names himself is irrelevant.    I'm my own person; I don't automatically lump myself in with all Steeler fans, so any insult you make towards him does nothing to me.  

But, since you went there with the screen name smack, I might as well comment on this: 

You were the first in this thread to do screen name smack, and when you got bested at it, you suddenly said it was a stupid thing to do.  This, my friend, is the very definition of 'being on the ropes'.  Time for another Ben joke!  LOL

I can't believe I have to keep explaining this to Steelers fans.  I realize that you're all idiotic, but this is ridiculous.

My screen name isn't meant to be clever or show anything, it's just my name.  I wasn't looking for anything original or flashy.

However, Sixburgh was attempting to be clever and show that your beloved Steelers are great, as well as giving himself a feeling of superiority, but you're all unoriginal and lame.

Messages In This Thread