Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
NFL HQ Calls the Steelers Bitches!
(06-01-2016, 09:31 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: This might have more impact IF bungal fans weren't the whiniest bitches in the NFL and IF they had actually managed to win a playoff game in 20+ years.

PIT plays physical. CIN actually has 1 or 2 very dirty players. That's the difference, and one most bungal whiners don't get and probably never will because your team doesn't know how to win games with clean and physical play.
That post would have more impact if Pittsburgh didn't have 3-4 very dirty players. I swear I will paint Mike Mitchell if he ever comes around me. Paint him I tell you. Paint him somethin' fierce. I personally don't believe in "dirty players". Some guys play harder than others. If the Bengals had 1 more guy that played harder, they probably would have injured Bud Dupree this year too. And any other choad on your team with a "b" in his name too.... soft bastids.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021

Messages In This Thread
RE: NFL HQ Calls the Steelers Bitches! - jason - 06-01-2016, 09:54 PM