Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Ced Injured, Fisher moved to RT
(08-15-2016, 08:31 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Never a good sign when you draft a guy already hurt in the first round, and then in his second year he's hurt again.

Not saying injury prone, just not a good started trend.

(08-16-2016, 12:25 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: A couple things with your post.

1.  he had an injury in college so as of last year he never had an injury as a Bengal last year and he played late in the year
2.  Lets clarify injury vs. hurt, he had a for sure injury last year coming into camp from college and could not play, im not sure if he is actually injured and totally out of playing or just hurt and being held out of practice/playing to be safe and let him heal a bit more, there is a difference between being hurt and injured. 

Is that not exactly what I said? I didn't say he got drafted and then was hurt, I said he was already hurt when he was drafted.

- - - - - - - - -
As for #2, Hobspin, well known spinner of positive angle propaganda has said he'll likely miss at least a couple weeks, and his availability for Week 1 is in question. 

"It’s believed that Ogbuehi, in his first year starting, has a toe issue and may be out for a at least couple of weeks after he and Fisher led the offense with 39 snaps each against the Vikings. It’s unclear if he’ll be ready for the Sept. 11 regular season opener, so keeping a fourth tackle on the final 53-man roster is obviously still in the mix."

If the positive propaganda spinner is saying that already, it means he'll probably almost certainly miss at least a regular season game, if not games.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Big Ced Injured, Fisher moved to RT - jj22 - 08-15-2016, 08:25 PM
RE: Big Ced Injured, Fisher moved to RT - TheLeonardLeap - 08-16-2016, 01:17 AM