Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals In Control Of Their Play-Off Destiny
(10-16-2016, 06:11 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Be honest, did Marvin giggle his way through his proposal to you when he presented you the with the ring?

Listen, I know you and Marv love the digs you guys have in Indian Hill and all that but it's time to move on.  Wish you guys the best though.

I think you've confused my assessment of this team and the rest of the season with a belief or any favorable feelings to Marvin. I'm just not a moody little girl like most people in here. I've watched plenty of football and seen how the bengals have conducted business over the Dalton/Green era. They beat the mediocre/bad teams and lose to the good ones. The hard part of the schedule is over so the bengals will probably go on a streak like usual and make the playoffs like usual. Then I imagine they will lose again, like usual, but I'll reserve my playoff game prediction until the end so I can see how the team is playing in December.

I want a change at HC and o line coach as much as anybody but it won't happen until he retires

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals In Control Of Their Play-Off Destiny - leonardfan40 - 10-16-2016, 06:20 PM