Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals In Control Of Their Play-Off Destiny
(10-16-2016, 05:57 PM)kevin Wrote: Well, almost....Steelers 4-2, Ravens 3-3, Bengals 2-4, Browns no wins at all yet......4 road games off the schedule and only week 6......Beat Browns in THE JUNGLE and go to London England and beat Washington....4-4 at mid season.....Beat Ravens twice and Steelers in Cincy and go at least 6-2 to win 10 games at the end...OK, we need somebody somewhere to beat Steelers , but for the most part......BENGALS IN CONTROL OF THEIR OWN PLAY-OFF DESTINY........WHO DEY........ Nervous

Getting 10 wins doesn't necessarily get you in the playoffs. In fact neither does 11 wins. NE didn't make the playoffs in 2008 after going 11-5 without Brady the entire year.

And I'm not exactly sure we can say with any certainty or confidence that this team is going to go London and beat Washington or Raven even once or the Steelers or really even another game. Maybe we can count on a win against Cleveland, but I'm not sure we can count on two of them.

I'm starting to pay more attention to who might be available in the top 10 in the coming draft.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals In Control Of Their Play-Off Destiny - BengalChris - 10-16-2016, 06:30 PM