Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you want as the bengals number1 pick?
Obviously we need a ton of great draft picks. That being said I would love to land Reuben foster from bama. Kid is an absolute stud and would really help our line backing core. Obviously our line backer core needs help and he would be perfect. We do need offensive linemen big time with the exception of a few. Secondly and special teams also need a lot of help. When should want the befalls to draft, an dhooefully they read mccarron as well who will garnish some good draft picks. Next I would go online specifically bodine. I'd also like to draft a true 2nd opposite of aj green to keep the defense honest. Don't get me wrong I think we have some great players that can make plays when we need them most. Further more, what do you feel are the most important type players we need to win cause let's face it we To add some great players to our current line up We need to add some guys who are stronger in The secondary, some who aren't afraid to leave it out on the field. Having billings back soon will really help out front line passing just don't bite everytime. I can't wait to see Jackson as well as some other good players. I'm excited to see the future of this team as I assume they will be ready to go out and crush them. No disrespect to those who go to southern new Hampshire university and the prisoners to come in and add some swag to the bengals secondary. I hang out and listen, just curious to what you think of the current players that you see and have to root for. Also, the guys we need players that will play till they are able to perform on the field. In the upcoming draft, who would you kill to have the bengals draft? Furthermore, what current college player do you want with our first pick?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
What do you want as the bengals number1 pick? - Andy2AJ - 12-05-2016, 11:07 PM