Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gil Brandt ranks the "Super Bowl-less" teams
(07-11-2015, 04:47 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: This 100%!

I love how people who are hating Palmer are the same people who complain about Mike Brown and want Marvin gone.

Guess what, Carson shared your opinion. He wanted to win, he wanted the franchise to be run right. He had the option to tell Mike Brown to F*ck off, and stand to it. 

If you want to be pissed at Carson, fine do that, but don't talk bad about Mike Brown or Marvin Lewis at all. You have to pick a side in this fight. Mike Brown and Marvin's side, or Palmer's side.

While I'm not thrilled with Marvin Lewis (I really just knock him on getting the team ready for big games), he has turned this franchise around.  Mike Brown is Mike Brown.  He isn't the football guru that his dad was.  He's a business man and a darn good one.  Do people like that?  Some do.  Some don't.  I can deal with both and can support both.

Carson threw his team under the bus.  He quit like a whiney 5 year old.  I can't support that.  Play out your contract and leave.  
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gil Brandt ranks the "Super Bowl-less" teams - EatonFan - 07-11-2015, 07:17 AM