Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gil Brandt ranks the "Super Bowl-less" teams
(07-11-2015, 10:23 AM)GodFather Wrote: Loaded huh? They stunk it up the year before he left at 4-12. If he felt they were loaded and they still went 4-12 then how would that make you feel as a player? Also your wrong, Carson took the blame himself too much in my opinion. Even Marvin Lewis said in an interview one mistake was not having Carson's back enough and letting him take the blame for things wasn't his fault.

20 INT's for Carson is his fault for the entire team but 20 INT's for Dalton is a learning curve right?   :snark:

Anyone with a brain could tell Geno, Carlos, and MJ were going to special. Also did you forget that the defense after he left had three straight top ten performances. I think any player would say we have  good young pieces and a couple more improvements then this team could be special. Instead of walking away from the team like a big douche.  When did Carson take the blame for anything? Oh and the year Andy threw 20 interceptions he also threw for over 4,000 yards and was third in touchdowns with 33. So yeah there is a major difference when comparing the two seasons.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gil Brandt ranks the "Super Bowl-less" teams - J24 - 07-11-2015, 04:29 PM