Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you bring Andre Smith back?
(01-08-2017, 02:32 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: No to bringing back Andre Smith. As many have already mentioned, he misses too many games, and my memory recalls his lack of consistency when he was on the field. Another reason is I've yet to say Fisher won't work out okay at RT. Still a question to be answered though.

Which leads to another question that I feel like I should know the answer, but just don't. What about Westerman and Hopkins, regarding potentially replacing Zeitler? Could either of these two be coached up to starter level if given the opportunity? I know TJ Johnson filled in for Boling, but center and tackle seem to be the better fit, if not just for backing up when needed.

I really loved the Westerman pick, he was good at both pass and run blocking in college and he is physical.

Played very good in the Preseason too. We just need a decent O-line coach to coach him up.

There is a reason we never dressed him this year, our coaches don't trust rookies much and even if there is a
weakness it takes something drastic for the coaches to give even the most talented rookies a look.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would you bring Andre Smith back? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-08-2017, 04:16 PM