Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's the worst thing you did as a kid?
I shot my neighbors cat in the ass with my bb gun.  it walked funny for the rest of its life. 

Me and my buddies in high school had bb gun wars.  until one of them got a bb lodged in his wrist and had to go to the doctors office.  the police came to all of our houses and warned us of the dangers of such activities.  My folks were pretty pissed.  Dad took away my hunting privileges that winter.

I've been pulled over for speeding.  I was going 37 in a 25.  but he knocked it down to 32.  I also got a citation for illegally backing onto a highway. 

In college I was at a house party that got busted.  There were over 90 kids there and we all got a disorderly house citation.  I was pissed because I didn't get a minor in possession, mip, instead.  the Disorderly house citation cost me $155.  Back then a MIP, was only $60. 

Believe me, I've gone to confession for all my sins and transgressions.  I'm squared away with the man upstairs. 

How about you? 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
What's the worst thing you did as a kid? - BengalHawk62 - 01-04-2017, 04:12 PM