Poll: Would you vote to use public funding (tax dollars) to build the Bengals next stadium?
No. Im sick of it. Leave town if you want, im not paying for your stadium again.
Yes. Im willing to pay to keep my favorite team in the city that I live in at all costs.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you publicly fund another stadium or let the franchise leave Cincinnati?
Let em move. No skin off my keaster. I've lived in a few other towns and it doesn't affect me one iota where they play. I damn sure wouldn't be willing to pay the first tax dollar for another stadium and nobody else should either  Football is a privately owned and operated business and the stadium only benefits the team and to some much smaller extent the fans, but in every city there are more than enough people who do not follow the game at all so why should they pay to finance a stadium they receive absolutely zero benefit from?
 It is a football stadium and aside from 8 games per year it really doesn't get used for much else. Sure, maybe you can get married there.. big f-ing deal. 
I've been a sucker for a lot of stuff in my life,  but paying for someone else's  playroom...? Not a chance. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would you publicly fund another stadium or let the franchise leave Cincinnati? - grampahol - 01-18-2017, 05:28 AM