Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What if we win the Super Bowl next year?
Before I begin, let me state, for the record, that I officially want a new Head Coach. I'm grateful to Marvin for somehow working with Mike Brown and building a team worth following. Lewis took us from a laughingstock to regular playoff contender. However, it seems we've gone as far as we can with the man and it looks as though we might be seeing a return to losing ways.

In any event, I was wondering, how would I feel if we won the Super Bowl next season? I know it's highly unlikely to win with a coach that continually uses players that are literally costing us games (*cough*Og*cough*Nuge*cough). But, let's say it happens. They address the offensive line in such a way this offseason that it becomes even better than it was pre-206 AND the new kicker that we get is the best kicker Cincy has ever had, Zampese coaches far better than any OC in the league and Guenther does better than Zimmer ever did and so on and so on and we WIN the Super Bowl.Does it matter? Do we THEN want Lewis to be back YET AGAIN? Or do we at least accept it with minimal complaints?

I'll be honest, I'd consider it if we just make the Super Bowl. And we all know that all Lewis needs to do is either get a first round bye or a single playoff win or probably even just make the playoffs, and Brown will bring him back. BUT, the question is is there anything that can happen that will allow you to accept Lewis returning for at least 1 more year as head coach of the Bengals?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
What if we win the Super Bowl next year? - PhilHos - 01-17-2017, 01:09 PM