Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DEs drafted during Marvin's tenure
(01-20-2017, 01:11 PM)J24 Wrote: The only reason why we drafted Clark and Hunt was to replace MJ. Also we signed Gilberry during that time and drafted Hardison as well neither one of those guys are over 6-4.

Ochocincos touched on it, but i did not include Gilberry in this list since he wasn't drafted by the Bengals.  Also every scouting service I can recall (and jsut did a quick search as well) showed that Hardison was listed as a DT not DE.  The Bengals website lists him as a DT in it's draft history, so I did not include him in this list. 

(01-20-2017, 05:34 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: We're built to compete in the AFC North from 10 years ago when Bettis played.

We have big DE's and huge linebackers that can't really run. Defense now is about speed and ability to cover passes.

Which is why I was getting frustrated as I reviewed the Bengals draft history at DE.  They keep passing over productive 6'3, 6'4 guys in search of their sack Giraffe.

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
DEs drafted during Marvin's tenure - Burma - 01-20-2017, 12:36 AM
RE: DEs drafted during Marvin's tenure - Burma - 01-20-2017, 09:28 PM