Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did Cincinnati Fans boo Dalton at a charity event?
(07-13-2015, 03:27 PM)TSwigZ Wrote: In the end really who cares? Andy isn't a 12 year old girl he should be able to take the heat after everything he's done he should expect it. And as fans why do we care??

I personally care because I'm tired of our fanbase/team/players/organization getting written about like we are the biggest P.O.S. franchise in the NFL.

Some douche on NFL.com creates an article over a few guys who bood at a charity event (they probably bood everyone that came up to bat, some people are just like that) and it gives everyone a platform to just trash our QB for no reason.

Our QB is good, and we need to stick up for the guy. Just go read the comments on NFL.com... at least there is substance to the Andy-hate here. He is an easy target, and the more we continue to just let it happen the worse everything is going to get.

If a bunch of dudes were trash talkin on your girlfriend and you let it continue to happen like we let the smear campaign against Andy continue to happen, she would be long gone.... and so will Andy.

Booing him, leaving him hate messages on twitter and the inevitable trash on the lawn isn't going to help us get over the hump. Support and belief in our QB might just give us a shot though, but I don't think anyone is going to let that happen. AKA Andy is going to have to play his heart out to win everyone back. 

I'm fine with hating him, just keep it constructive ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did Cincinnati Fans boo Dalton at a charity event? - GreenCornBengal - 07-13-2015, 03:50 PM