Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did Cincinnati Fans boo Dalton at a charity event?
Really, it goes all the way back to Kenny Anderson...who the fans cheered loudly when he went down with injury, while his wife was sitting in the stands...which prompted Kenny to dub the fan base as "classless" at that time...3 and half decades ago!  We  

I recall the fans doing this to our HOF QB Kenny Anderson..............was young but I remember feeling so bad for him laying there while the hometown so-called fans cheered because he was hurt and would be have to come out of the game..........like  A- Hole Philly fans who hate everybody and everything.

Andy donated his time to be a good sport and most importantly support our beautiful hometown and the REDS.........what a team player........we should be thanking him with open arms

To have some miserable, bitter missing links show up downtown and open the big hole below their noses and blow air to show their displeasure for AD in front of the whole world makes me want to puke.

Kenny and Andy are winners at life and football............ill take them both all year, every year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did Cincinnati Fans boo Dalton at a charity event? - CincyKid - 07-13-2015, 10:37 PM