Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did Cincinnati Fans boo Dalton at a charity event?
(07-14-2015, 08:36 AM)JADefense Wrote: Except since Dalton has more class in his little finger than some of these "fans", he took the high road.  He would have probably liked to say "It doesn't matter since it's coming from a bunch of fans with the intelligence of a flea" but he chose to be the class act that he always is.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^this

I would have no issue if we had said something to put the hecklers in their place as their actions gave him multiple options to trash the idiots that booed and those who with time to think about it, take the side of those who booed him at a charity game.

He is fair game on the field, but it makes no sense when he off the field representing the team and us the fans.

On a side note, this is how I understand AD spent and will spend the last weeks of his vacation prior to the season starting:

After mandatory camp, flew to California and spent a week with Tom House working on mechanics. Then, he comes to Cincinnati (He lives in Texas) to participate and help raise money for charity at the All-Star events. My understanding he is then heading back to California to spend another week working with Tom House.

I understand some fans hate the QB, but this man has work ethic and a drive to be a better QB. Some of the QB's do nothing but rest in the off season. I am a strong believer hard work pays off and thus I see AD continuing to get better because he works at it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did Cincinnati Fans boo Dalton at a charity event? - Luvnit2 - 07-14-2015, 09:37 AM