Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did Cincinnati Fans boo Dalton at a charity event?
(07-16-2015, 12:10 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Ahh, that's MUCH more believable.  Maybe they were saying "Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper Bowl is a certainty with Andy Dalt-ooooooooooooooooooooooooon playing quarter back-ooooooooooooooooooo!"

I almost don't want to post this because I'm afraid you may hurt yourself laughing too hard, I know you enjoy this type of stuff....

"Hijacking top comment to inform everyone that he was not being booed. I was there and we were collectively yelling "Whoooooooodey!" which to the CBS analysts sounded like boos. It's making me really mad to see this story everywhere and it's so untrue.

EDIT: But yes Urban was definitely getting booed at first. Big difference.
" - cosmicgeoffry of Reddit

Link - http://www.reddit.com/r/bengals/comments/3d2laf/andy_dalton_booed_at_celebrity_softball_game/

I forgot that I saw it on Reddit and not here, which is probably why I couldn't find the post when I was searching earlier. Man, that's some good stuff right there. The guy seems dead serious too LOL After somebody said they definitely heard booing in their section, he replies again saying...

"Really? Are you sure it wasn't a deep, long, and drawn out "whooooo dey"?

I didn't hear a single boo in my section, even at the beginning."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did Cincinnati Fans boo Dalton at a charity event? - djs7685 - 07-16-2015, 12:18 PM