Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Tyler Eifert and AJ Green had 9 TDs combined
(02-10-2017, 07:01 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I hear ya....amazingly, the only thing I heard from Zampeze was a complaint...about Dalton!  If I was Dalton, I might have walked in to his office and played the tape of the Jets game and said:  "Where should I have gone with the ball in the .1 seconds of protection I was afforded here?"  

I was unaware of such a title for PA.  Good lord.  And the whole "why isn't someone in someone's ass" argument will surely cue responses such as "Belicheck isn't fiery" and so on....  I think the point of accountability has been lost in the argument of consistency...so the Bengals went from consistently bad to consistently pretty good.  But that will never be enough until their candy-ass strategy changes.  

The more I look at the recent history of the league:  Denver fires dud coach of pretty good team, replacement wins Super Bowl....Falcons fire dud of a coach on pretty good team, goes to Super Bowl (and subsequently executes the dumbest 15 minutes of strategy in NFL history, only to allow the rest of the world to slobber all over Brady's balls for the comeback....still can't believe they did what they did).  Del Rio has made a huge difference in Oakland... The list goes on and on.... The Bengals shouldn't extend Marv...anything less than a run in the postseason and buh-bye.  Then get a coach in here with some serious guts.  

I will never complain about our coaches not being IN our players asses. Nobody wants to see that, at least I hope not...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tyler Eifert and AJ Green had 9 TDs combined - leonardfan40 - 02-10-2017, 10:32 AM