Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengalholic saved our community
(02-21-2017, 01:54 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I know this topic may not belong here but I think we should acknowledge how lucky we are as fans to have this site.  We may take it for granted and I visit the site several times a day.   If this forum wasn't developed I would be lost as a fan and that's no joke.  In most ways it is better than the original site.  

We owe a big thanks to Bengalholic and others who are moderators of this forum.  Use this thread to show them love Wub

I won't take it for granted.  I live with a wife and two daughters, I HAVE to come here to talk football! LOL

That said, we owe 'holic a HUGE thanks for getting this thing off of the ground.  Then, he and the staff had to relaunch the thing after someone took their ball and went home.  We came dangerously close to losing this community for the second time.  The staff came together and acted swiftly to get it back up and going, and reached out to members to let them know the scoop.  That was a lot of work, and they got it handled, hat's off.

Also, we have a great bunch of posters here.  They keep it lively and interesting here, and bring a lot of good opinion and insight to the discussion.  We have guys that study the draft, guys that keep up with the FA goings on.....this is a very good place to come get info on the Bengals and even some other teams all condensed into one site thanks to a lot of the posters here.  Thanks to all of you as well.

To me, this site is leaps and bounds better than the mothership due to the lack of censorship of less than favorable views of the organization.  Thanks to holic and staff, and thanks to all of the members here for providing such a great place to talk Bengals football.  Everyone deserves a pat on the back.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengalholic saved our community - Wyche'sWarrior - 02-21-2017, 02:03 PM
RE: Bengalholic saved our community - xxlt - 02-21-2017, 02:51 PM
RE: Bengalholic saved our community - xxlt - 02-22-2017, 12:06 AM