Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengalholic saved our community
This forum is awesome ! If it wasn't for this place I would have no one to talk to about Bengals football and I'd lose my mind. Being from New England it's difficult being that the Patriots franchise is the polar opposite from the Bengals. I have no one to talk to about Bengals football. Usually when I tell people I'm a Bengals fan they laugh at me and ask why I choose such an awful franchise to root for ? Sure the average non Bengals fan knows who A.J. Green is and Dalton but I couldn't pick their brain about topics such as Bodines play and guys on are roster such as Will Clarke etc. that they never heard of. Also it's intestring to see other posters opinions on certain players that I could not find elsewhere. The majority of the fans on this forum seem well informed, display deep knowledge of the Bengals and share a deep passion for the Bengals that I have as well. I made my user name Lone Bengal many years ago because I felt like a lone fan of a loser team surround by thousands of fans of one of the greatest teams in NFL history in the Patriots. When I come here tho I feel like I'm at home and I'm comforted to know that other fans share my struggle of the heart ache that the Bengals have inflicted on us over the years.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengalholic saved our community - xxlt - 02-21-2017, 02:51 PM
RE: Bengalholic saved our community - lone bengal - 02-21-2017, 03:46 PM
RE: Bengalholic saved our community - xxlt - 02-22-2017, 12:06 AM