Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengalholic saved our community
(02-21-2017, 01:54 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I know this topic may not belong here but I think we should acknowledge how lucky we are as fans to have this site.  We may take it for granted and I visit the site several times a day.   If this forum wasn't developed I would be lost as a fan and that's no joke.  In most ways it is better than the original site.  

We owe a big thanks to Bengalholic and others who are moderators/administrators of this forum.  Use this thread to show them love Wub

Thanks for the nice words brother, along with all the others that have been posted in this thread.

This board is very lucky to have a great staff in place (Benton, BD, Zona, Wildcats, Shake and Cin) that put in a lot of time and effort...and who also care about this community and want to make sure that it continues to thrive.

And of course...it's the community itself that fuels this board and makes it possible. This community refused to be kicked to the curb and forgotten about, and instead, helped build a new home and make it even better.

I've honestly never thought of this board as having an individual 'owner'. I feel like it's more of a Green Bay type of thing...with the board being 'community owned'.

I look forward to the board continuing to grow and becoming the home to more and more Bengals fans!  :andy:
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengalholic saved our community - xxlt - 02-21-2017, 02:51 PM
RE: Bengalholic saved our community - xxlt - 02-22-2017, 12:06 AM
RE: Bengalholic saved our community - Bengalholic - 02-21-2017, 09:18 PM