Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Player you had high hopes for but did not work out.
Everyone is always talking about how the Bengals made the wrong choice and should have drafted someone else. Funny that not a single person here seems to admit that they had players who they thought would be stars that did not work out. Here are a few of mine. I was really excited when we......

...drafted Ki-Jana Carter. He was one of the best colleeg RBs I had ever seen, and the Bengals actually had a lot of talent on offense when we drafted him. I was so excited that Mike Brown had made an aggressive move to trade up for him. I thiought he woudl transform our offense.

...signed Nate Webster. I really liked the guy. He seemed to have all the tools, and we really needed a LB at that time.

...drafted Keiwan Ratliff. This one will probably draw a few laughs, but Ratliff was an explosive playmaker in college. He was the SEC Defensive Player of the Year his senior season when he had 9 ints and scored 4 defensive tds. He was also one of the best punt return men in the SEC and even played some WR.

...drafted Peter Warrick. He actually played pretty well for us, but not up to his potential. In college he was ridiculous good. he was the most exciting player since Deion Sanders.

....drafted Roddrick Muckelroy. He was not a highly ranked player because he didn't have eye-popping workout numbers, but he had started four years at a top program (Texas). He had played every LB position and just made tackles all over the field. To me he looked like a real good football player.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Player you had high hopes for but did not work out. - fredtoast - 07-16-2015, 06:50 PM