Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Grade Would you Give the Bengals Thus Far during the OFF-SEASON?
The Minter signing raised the grade from a rock solid F to a D.

- I was fine with letting Whit and Z go as long as they used that money to pursue other upgrades. I don't feel they did.
- The fact that the Bengals wanted Whit back at all shows their lack of confidence in Ogbuehi...yet when they lost Whit, they apparently decided to just roll with Ogbuehi. Weak.
- Andre Smith was mercifully signed, but I'm sure he was dirt cheap for good reason. He's struggled to stay healthy. He can help if he can see the field though.
- Replacing Maualuga with a younger and fresher player was a sound move. A move that should happen more often. I never hated Rey, but he looked washed in 2016.
- Good on them to bring back Kirkpatrick. Pacman will likely be suspended and needs to go anyway. Behind them is a group of unproven players. Kirk is our best corner, no doubt. Imagine that.

A home-run draft could raise this grade, but every team gets to use the draft. I really wish this team would start utilizing FA better.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Grade Would you Give the Bengals Thus Far during the OFF-SEASON? - Shake n Blake - 03-24-2017, 04:03 PM