Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Grade Would you Give the Bengals Thus Far during the OFF-SEASON?
(03-24-2017, 04:18 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: What makes you think Andre will spend the year on IR?

I actually always thought he would make a great RG with his size and strength. He is a good run blocker, just what we
needed at RG. Zeitler was a great pass protector but was poor in the running game. For a former RT to move to RG is
a beautiful move to me, one i think will really pay off this year. My question is still at Center and Og improving enough.

They should of went after Wisnewski for competition at Center. TJ Johnson is not the answer. Is Mangold still out there
i wonder? Hopefully we draft one of the top Centers.

(03-24-2017, 04:32 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: He missed 12 games last year, 21 games in the last 3 years, and 42 total games in his 8 year career.

I liked bringing him back, but it's hard to give a serious bump in grade for signing a guy who has missed that many games and probably came dirt cheap for that reason.

He might help, he might not.

This ^

I hope I'm wrong and I would love to be wrong and see Andre come in here and just be a damn force at RG, but he signed a multi-year deal with the Vikings and they let him go due to the injuries. 

When he was here, he struggled to stay healthy and in shape, it's just been his career. Maybe on a one year deal, the guy will work hard to stay in shape and stay healthy so he can get one more payday, but history says he'll miss time again.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Grade Would you Give the Bengals Thus Far during the OFF-SEASON? - Murdock2420 - 03-24-2017, 04:50 PM