Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Grade Would you Give the Bengals Thus Far during the OFF-SEASON?
(03-24-2017, 05:43 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: There were many reasons for Rex to go to the Pats no question.

He made the right decision. Bet he becomes a star in New England with his hands, vision, route running ability etc.

Perfect fit.

We couldn't even keep our good Lineman on the roster and wouldn't give him a starting spot when one of our backs was injured and the
other is suffering from an identity crisis. Would of taken a lot to bring Burkhead back, even if we offered him the starting spot he might of
turned us down for New England.

Those coaches know how to get the best out of their players.

I won't lie...sometimes late at night I dream of a world where the Bengals have a front office full of smart football guys who make good decisions, find the right type of players to fit the system of their no nonsense coach who can win with anything they toss out there.....

Then, the illusion shatters and I see an image of Mike Brown wearing a ball cap looking like a damn doofus and immediately must medicate with high quantities of scotch.

Seriously...look at this picture:
[Image: benjarvus-green-ellis-mike-brown.jpg]

And there is many more...the owner of this team hasn't even mastered the art of how to correctly put a baseball hat on and we are trusting him to pick the right coaches and players... 

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Grade Would you Give the Bengals Thus Far during the OFF-SEASON? - Murdock2420 - 03-24-2017, 05:51 PM