Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Grade Would you Give the Bengals Thus Far during the OFF-SEASON?
(03-24-2017, 07:15 PM)Circleville Guy Wrote: I really don't see how anyone can rate this higher than a D. They had to keep one of the Olinemen for At least a year, via tag or whatever. Burk head gave more effort than any other on the whole team, according to my eye test, plus he's cheap. Pack man has just committed what his eleventh crime? Kpat was an overpay that may or may not work out o.k.  The new linebacker seems like maybe a slight improvement. There's no hot seat for Marvin or any of the coaches.... as usual. To me, F-D are the only realistic choices. I struggled to say D. The more I think a out it..... D-.  Non Homer, being real grade.

Dre was not an overpay, you look at his ratings over the last two years and what other corners are getting no way overpay, within the market.. Zeitler was paid total top end guard.. our system does not value guards that way.. Whit major lose, though no way im paying him a 3 year contract.. you drafted two tackles.. you have to live or die with them in short/long term... Arizona LB was a solid pick (top 40 FA in most listings ).. getting Smith back cheap and moving to guard.. interesting move..

I see a C 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Grade Would you Give the Bengals Thus Far during the OFF-SEASON? - Essex Johnson - 03-24-2017, 07:52 PM