Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Grade Would you Give the Bengals Thus Far during the OFF-SEASON?
(03-27-2017, 01:24 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Nice post yet again Pistons.

Have been calling for an upgrade over Peko forever. With Billings, DeShawn Williams, Hardison and probably a draft pick
we could be so much better in the middle of our D-line this year it isn't funny. If we add a talented pass rusher at RDE we
could be a very tough team to pass on in this passing league.

We were tough to pass on last year and this year we could be adding the likes of WJ3 to the fold. Shawn should get better.

We need to draft a RB with Gio's injury and both him and Hill's poor play as of late. As much as i hate what Mixon did, he
is quite possibly the most talented RB in this draft and if we take him in the 2nd i guess i would have to root for him.

Would rather have McCaffrey in the 2nd though all the way cause Mixon was such a dumbass.

If we paid Whit what he got in LA and he fell off it could of really hurt this team more than letting him go.

Zeit was a poor run blocker period, he didn't deserve that contract, crazy Clowns. LMAO

We're on the same page. I'd love to see Fournette in the 1st Round...but I think he's gone by our pick.

I like Foster too...but as someone pointed out...we play 2 LB sets a lot and the 3rd LB doesn't see the field much. That would make Foster a waste in some ways.

So...a guy like Taco Charlton that is 6 foot 6 and 270 fits the Bengals mold at DE.

While, I'd hate to see us draft a TE to replace Eifert...a guy like OJ Howard is a dominant TE. IF the Bengals would keep Eifert and play them both...I'd be cool with that.

Then, there's a guy like Mike Williams at WR. The Lafell signing probably closes the door on this.

Dalvin Cook is probably a reach at our pick.

Then, you gotta look at if a guy like Hooker falls. Do we need a S? No. But if you can get a Top 5 talent, the Bengals may jump at it.

I do think they signed Minter to free up the draft.

In my dream scenario we select Fournette.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Grade Would you Give the Bengals Thus Far during the OFF-SEASON? - THE PISTONS - 03-27-2017, 04:13 PM