Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lewis gives his opinion on Pacman
Comical stance from a comical coach. Chalking up this chain of events to simply a language issue is an unreal take. I could go into a long diatribe about the power of words, the events leading up to the incident, and the fact it all resulted in him being restrained Hannibal Lector style, but I won't.

Adam Jones simply isn't a good person. He's both an embarrassment to this city, this team, and this league, and he's a menace. He's a piece of filth who has brought physical injury upon numerous people, and has inconvenienced and disrupted countless more.

I'm now left wondering just how good of a person Marvin Lewis is. It's bad enough you have a coach who is such a spineless loser. It's hard to stomach having such a failure as our coach. A coach with a terrible personality. Those are all bad things. But to now learn that he's a piece of shit too? Because only a total piece of shit describes this whole situation the way he just did.

**** Adam Jones, and **** Marvin Lewis. And **** this family and their Mickey Mouse franchise. What a bunch of low-lifes.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lewis gives his opinion on Pacman - Wes Mantooth - 03-30-2017, 03:51 PM