Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lewis gives his opinion on Pacman
Not to defend Jones, I'm not, but I have been arrested a few times in my life whilst drunk. Certainly nothing to be proud of, but I do know that when you get arrested the police quite often, in fact in most cases will toss in as many bogus charges as possible hoping that some will stick. 
I had a DUI charge many years ago and at the time had tools in my car. I was charged with multiple counts of possession of burglary tools among several other outrageously false charges. Was I guilty of drunk driving? Absolutely, but the rest of the charges were bullshit and all but thie DUI was dropped because they were just made up. If it had made the news the public would have thought I was the worst criminal since John Dillinger .. This is how our criminal justice system works. First we have the trial of public opinion and then we have the real trial. They almost never match up. 
Here's a good example. Ever notice when someone gets busted for growing marijuana in their yard the police love to claim a street value of a gazillion dollars when they're including the stalks, the roots and even the dirt sticking to the roots ? I'm not a big pot head, but I do know that few, if any people smoke marijuana roots and nobody I know of smokes dirt sticking to the roots. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lewis gives his opinion on Pacman - grampahol - 04-02-2017, 11:59 AM