Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lewis gives his opinion on Pacman
(04-02-2017, 11:04 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: What Mike Brown has done (with this statement) is turn over his responsibility of holding his employees accountable to the League. Mike just can't bring himself to be the leader that makes the hard decisions. The premature baby story is a heart warmer. Part of me sees why Mike has a problem with taking the good life away from this 5 year old child, especially when she did nothing to deserve it. 

Another thing not known is exactly how much Jones figures into the 2017 scheme. Maybe Marvin has told Mike that Jones will be used sparingly (or vice versa), and allow him to play out his contract while providing insurance to the younger players getting a chance that many here clamor for.....which further enables Mike to be passive about this. Regardless, the League and the Court will decide if Jones has had his quota of chances - not Mike Brown or the fans. You know, the tried and true Bengal Way.

I totally agree with what you're saying. But it's not like Jones has been making minimum wage these past 10 years and is going to be standing in the cheese line a week after he's released.

He's a big boy and has crossed the line way to many times. And he's a discipline problem on the field as well as declining in skill set. Mike needs to stand up and say you're not giving my team another black eye !
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lewis gives his opinion on Pacman - bengalfan74 - 04-03-2017, 12:54 AM