Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trading McCarron will require...
(04-25-2017, 03:30 PM)Burma Wrote: I was listening to the Chris Spielman (sp?) Show on fox sports and he mentioned this exact scenario. He said, paraphrasing here, that if the Bengals don't make the playoffs again or go 1 and done he would not be surprised to see the Bengals shopping Dalton during the draft next year and going with AJ.

I have been saying this and feeling this for a while...  I don't listen to Chris Spielman, but this has been something, I have been thinking for a while.  Andy must get us there if he does not there is a reason, they are keeping AJ around, I just don't see Mike Brown paying out this much money if we do not get to the playoffs and win with AD.  We have to realize AJ McCarron was drafted in the 5th Round!!!!!!  And the Bengals will take no less than a 1st round pick?????   If we are saying is a first rounder off of the limited playing time, then give me a break.  The Bengals know what they are doing and they have done it over and over, skimming by and watching out for the underlining of pockets.  Can't blame them it is a family BUSINESS for crying out loud.  However Andy doesn't get us there this year, and then we will see what Happens with AJ McCarron, could be the Starter like I said sooner than later. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Trading McCarron will require... - BenZoo2 - 04-25-2017, 10:25 AM
Trading McCarron will require... - BenZoo2 - 04-25-2017, 10:55 AM
RE: Trading McCarron will require... - Marlon23 - 04-25-2017, 04:57 PM
RE: Trading McCarron will require... - J24 - 04-28-2017, 02:54 AM
RE: Trading McCarron will require... - J24 - 04-28-2017, 03:10 AM