Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread***
(04-28-2017, 02:26 AM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Right? Why I'm confused everyone is upset. Ross has AJ Green (a top 3 WR) and LaFell (a solid veteran) to learn from. I don't see how you could be upset at this. The only thing I can reason with is the injuries. Beyond that, I think people are reaching. 

I agree. Plus there are those that knock the Bengals for not trading down. Yeah, perhaps Ross could have still been grabbed at 12, 13, 14, etc., but how do you know there were REASONABLE trades available?? Plus, what about the team that expected Ross to be there in the middle of round one and now has to go to their Plan B? Ross wasn't making it out of the first round and in a draft loaded with defensive talent, you take the offensive players first. Ross wasn't my personal choice, but I have no issues with it at all. I was screaming for Johnathan Allen but clearly a ton of teams had an issue with him since he was projected to go #2.

Trust me, 3-4 years from now half of the teams will probably regret taking the player they did and some teams will be glad they were patient and didn't make crazy moves. The draft is a total crapshoot and NOBODY knows who is going to turn out to be a great player. Although it is fun trying to guess.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread*** - BengalFanInNJ - 04-28-2017, 06:51 AM