Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread***
(04-28-2017, 09:48 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Okay, fine.  Let's just be badass and embrace a new identity: Pacman, Vontaze, and now Joe Mixon.  Maybe some cray-cray is what it will take to strike fear in Cincinnati's opponents.

Adam should be cut, he has done what he has done over and over like 14 times.

I will not disagree with this criticism, but to put Burfict in there is below you my friend.

(04-28-2017, 09:49 PM)Wyche Wrote: Mike Brown is a REAL piece of shit.  Like dumbass Marvin can keep anyone's nose clean. **** this team.

Them standing by Adam is pathetic, no question Wyche.

(04-28-2017, 09:50 PM)Wyche Wrote: Nothing....I'll stand behind Tez till the end.  These other two deadbeats can go **** themselves.

Me too, but i stand with what Bonnie said and that the idiot was 17, he sincerely apologized to the drunk pretty girl
and she apologized to him for her part that we don't know, only conjecture.

I am not going to throw the stone here. I said before that i wouldn't like this but i have to learn as i go.

It was a good move to trade down, pick up another 4th and grab arguably the best RB in the draft.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread*** - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-28-2017, 09:57 PM