Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread***
(04-28-2017, 10:02 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Mixon went from 10 to 100 once provoked and it was despicable. But, afterwards, he did not lie about it my knowledge, he accepted he made a mistake and now 3 years later has had no other incidents.

I will say it again anyone who has ever in their lifetime drove drunk is far worse than what this kid did. Just because you got lucky and never killed anyone with your vehicle does not excuse your actions/ It just means you were very lucky

I do agree with the 2nd part, drink driving is worse than this. As low as it is to do what Mixon did, hes unlikely to endanger life by doing it. Drink driving does. I am more bothered by picking a guy like this than a lot of people here. Call it 'jumping on the high horse' all you like, I absolutely reserve the right to judge a guy for hitting a woman. I do however, commend him for seemingly turning it around. That part is important, but it isn't everything either.

On the field, he's a great pick. I actually think we're killing the draft so far. It's not all about picking value, BPA and all that stuff, I think Ross is a really good fit for our offence, and I think Mixon gives us something we're lacking at RB. Offence has zero excuse not to do better this year. If your O-Line is weak, then lets stack up on skill players and get Andy releasing the ball quickly.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread*** - TheCincinnatiKid - 04-28-2017, 10:10 PM