Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread***
(04-28-2017, 09:59 PM)Beaker Wrote: Mixon is a complete RB. He has speed, elusiveness, acceleration after making a jump cut, catches the ball well...heck, he even throws it in these highlights:

LOVE IT!  Best back in this draft!  Le'Veon Bell comparisons all over!  We need to sure-up the line, but good luck trying to load the box and still have enough DBs deep to cover AJ and Ross!!!!!
(04-28-2017, 10:02 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Mixon went from 10 to 100 once provoked and it was despicable. But, afterwards, he did not lie about it my knowledge, he accepted he made a mistake and now 3 years later has had no other incidents.

I will say it again anyone who has ever in their lifetime drove drunk is far worse than what this kid did. Just because you got lucky and never killed anyone with your vehicle does not excuse your actions/ It just means you were very lucky

What sold me to him is, in every interview that I saw where he was asked about it, he didn't seem confident in explaining it, but rather he sounded humiliated.  

He was young and made a mistake, which being young isn't an excuse, but he's grown from it and learned from his mistakes.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread*** - BFritz21 - 04-28-2017, 10:11 PM