Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread***
(04-28-2017, 10:26 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Escalation of force. You don't go from taking an open hand slap from a girl to breaking her face. You could grab her arm, you could walk away, shit, you could slap her back. You don't just break her face, see her crumple unconscious to the ground, and then just walk off like it had nothing to do with you.

Unlike some people, I actually want to be proud of my city, and this asshole is gong to now be connected to Cincinnati. If I wanted to cheer for a team full of awful people, I would be a Steelers fan.

Wow.. sorry i have worked in the area of education/social work for 30 years.. I have had worse situations than Mixon with 16/19 years old and if i just decide they were a piece of shit and society decided that too, some of them would have never became the good citizens they did become... 

Also sex/gender to me means little.. again I had a friend stabbed by a woman as he was walking away from her after a incident.. but if this is how you feel.. i would say pick a new team to root for though for sure. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread*** - Essex Johnson - 04-28-2017, 10:35 PM