Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread***
(04-28-2017, 10:26 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: So i guess we should just stop the draft now.. everyone in 3rd and 4th round just suck.. N

What you missed is we transformed our offense with some real play makers and speed.   We really just picked a top ten pick in 2nd round and picked the fastest man in football plus we picked up a 4th round ...   There were no stud guard/centers in 2nd round.. i believe we will address defense end and guard/center  in 3rd-4th round. 

Finally everyone seems to just give up on our young 1/2 round picks  at tackle.. they have not played that much plus Cedric has barely had any preseason, played out of position and Fisher they moved around also.. they have to see what they really have.. before they start wasting early picks on a tackle.. Smith is a good fill in at guard as they draft another guard soon to compete with Westerman from last year. 

Essex, great post. I am happy our FO is not panicking like most of these fans.

Seriously, these have been great moves, just like last year, just sucked that WJ3 and Billings got hurt for the year.

Loving this draft so far.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread*** - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-28-2017, 10:40 PM