Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread***
(04-29-2017, 01:00 PM)Shady Wrote: This is the first year I can remember really not caring about how the draft analysts grade us. Their biases against us are so blatant. I think we'll end up with a B in their books, but I agree with you. We owned it.  1. Fast WR  2 Best RB and 3. Top 3 (in my view) DE.  We got lucky when Willis fell to us. And there are alot of other teams fans pissed that they didn't take Mixon. If we can just upgrade the OLine in Rounds 4 & 5 and get a kicker, we''ll have killed this draft. 

The thing I never understand about their grading system is why they take into consideration a team's draft position. If a team trades away picks or a team trades up, they made that decision so it is a part of the grade. The Browns picked the consensus #1 pick this year and were instantly given a "B" by some for the pick? It makes no sense.

The Pats had no first round so they should get an "F" in the draft.

Doesn't their grade tie into how much a team improved their roster, if you have more picks or no picks, that comes into play but they don't grade it that way.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread*** - Luvnit2 - 04-29-2017, 01:05 PM