Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals made one HUGE mistake in this draft
(07-16-2017, 06:03 PM)kevin Wrote: I think the screw up was a kicker this early when we needed an O Lineman....We passed on some good O Lineman in Rounds 3 and 4, but there were still a couple worth drafting early in 5, and we have a HUGE mistake at O Line going into the season...We could have taken O Line early in 5 and still got one of these two kickers in late 5 or 6. ...but, it is over....I hope it works out....For a team hurting at O Line, we sure didn't address it.  I certainly thought Rounds 3, 4 or early 5 we would take an O Lineman, but we didn't.  To me, THAT was the HUGE mistake of the draft. ...All I wanted was one O Line pick in 3 or 4 or early 5. We had a lot of picks here. I think maybe 5 picks. One could have been O Line.

I wouldn't trade Willis or Lawson for an O-lineman.

At this point, I don't see a 5th round guy coming in and making an impact over the young guys we've taken the last few years.

It sounds like Redmond and Westerman have made some progress.  If you are looking for young guys to step up, those two have a better chance then a 5th rounder this year that would have just sat the bench (like those guys did)
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals made one HUGE mistake in this draft - Hammerstripes - 07-25-2017, 11:53 PM