Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does the Slot Give Dennard a Realistic Chance of Succeeding?
(05-24-2017, 08:36 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I get this, but Williams finally started to show some ability starting at safety as the year wore on.  I think the Viking (Fej) could be a better nickel LB than Williams anyway and you don't have to pull Williams from his normal starting role.  

I am surprised you would want Dre to play the inside CB position when he has played his entire career outside.  I think Dennard is the first CB off the bench for either the slot or the outside until he takes someone's job either by injury or superior ability.  

The purpose of my proposal was to find a way for all of Williams, Iloka, Shaw, DK, Dennard, and WJ3 a chance to have a key role rather than just riding the bench as a pure backup.
I'll clarify too that DK would be outside CB in non-nickel situations, Williams would be SS. So essentially Shaw and Dennard only play in nickel, but other players actually shift their positions rather than Shaw and Dennard playing inside CB and nickel LB.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does the Slot Give Dennard a Realistic Chance of Succeeding? - ochocincos - 05-24-2017, 09:17 AM