Poll: Will Hue Be Our Next Head Coach And Do You Want That?
Yes He Will And Yes I Want That
Yes He Will But No I don't Want That
No He Will Not But I Want Him To Be
No He Will Not, Which Is Good
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Hue Jackson Be Coaching The Bengals In 2018?
(07-07-2017, 03:39 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Why all the hate? Lol.

1. After hue was given a second chance by ML, it was a slap in the face for him to take a HC job in the same division. He took the job in cleveland before scheduled interviews in NY and SF. I personally was glad to see him go. 

2. I thought his play calling was suspect at best. Too many times I think he got too cute trying to out trick the other team. His first season as OC, how many times did he throw the tackle eligible to Fisher when the Bengals were in the red zone? By my count at least 6 times....when you have guys like Green and Eifert available. And to me, the play that last the playoff game to the steelers was the 2 point conversion after the go ahead TD. The previous drive, we had lined up in the jumbo package and Jeremy Hill had walked into the endzone. The steelers could not match up to stop that play on short yardage...even when they knew it was coming. Yet hue decided to call a throw to the side to Hill...playing into the steeler D's strength (LB speed). They easily stop the attempt. If they had lined up in the jumbo package and punched it in like they should have, the steeler FG at the end would have been for OT, not for the win. Shades of Pete carroll not using Marsawn Lynch from the 1.

3. Finally, he has done nothing to impress so far in cleveland. They were lucky to get 1 win last year. So him going there was  good thing, but still a slap in the face to ML IMO.

I simply don't understand the high pedestal some people put hue on. I think he is a clown and am glad he is gone.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will Hue Jackson Be Coaching The Bengals In 2018? - Beaker - 07-07-2017, 04:17 PM