Poll: Will Hue Be Our Next Head Coach And Do You Want That?
Yes He Will And Yes I Want That
Yes He Will But No I don't Want That
No He Will Not But I Want Him To Be
No He Will Not, Which Is Good
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Hue Jackson Be Coaching The Bengals In 2018?
(07-07-2017, 03:38 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: If there's a chance to get him, then it's not a good idea. That would mean that there was little to no improvement after have THREE 1st round draft picks and he didn't improve the team much after signing guys like Zeitler and Kenny Britt. Therefore, he would have gotten fired and I don't knw how much trust I would put into a head coach who messed up after a 1-15 season and had three 1st round draft picks.

Honestly, and I hate to say this, but I think there's a MUCH higher chance of Zampese being our head coach than Hue.

Have to agree.  The only way Hue is available is if the Browns do poorly enough for him to get fired.  If we're getting rid of Marvin, it's because he couldn't get the team over the hump in the playoffs.  Why would you hire a HC that in this scenario would be headed to his third team and has never even had a winning season?  It makes zero sense.  The Bengals should go after a proven winner if they fall short this year.  Barring that, they should at least go after a top assistant.  The last move they should make is going after a twice failed former assistant. If they're that concerned about keeping the assistant coaching staff together, they should promote Jim Haslett, who has a better record, more experience, and has actually won a playoff game.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will Hue Jackson Be Coaching The Bengals In 2018? - Whatever - 07-07-2017, 08:49 PM