Poll: Will Hue Be Our Next Head Coach And Do You Want That?
Yes He Will And Yes I Want That
Yes He Will But No I don't Want That
No He Will Not But I Want Him To Be
No He Will Not, Which Is Good
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Hue Jackson Be Coaching The Bengals In 2018?
If he gets fired by Raiders and Browns, then what is so great about him ????

I'll add Bengals should take that garbage split Offensive Line junk out of the playbook. Hue put it in, but it never works. I've never seen the tackle out with the Wide Receiver work. This is the Pro's and NFL Defenses are all over that play....Plus we have an awful Offensive Line going into Preseason. They have enough to do coaching these hogs up in their blocking without spending time on these horse manure plays. Hue Jackson can keep them. We should stop them. These plays never work. In 3 years it has never worked even one play. It doesn't trick anybody. Take this Hue Garbage out of the playbook.

I would like to see Zampese be more like his dad coaching the San Diego Chargers AIR CORYELL OFFENSE....or like ZAMPESE himself in coaching the St Louis Rams to Super Bowl with THE GREATEST SHOW ON TURF. With all the Receivers we have, we should throw to them and the running back like Chargers James Brooks or Rams Marshall Faulk. In that way somebody is always open because you just can't cover everybody. Block and have the QB hit the open man like basketball, not football. Zampese won a Super Bowl with this offense and Marvin Lewis won a Super Bowl with his defense. Put the two together, yank out the Hue Jackson plays from playbook and burn them. He's not here to coach them anyway. You don't want him back because that means Browns as well as Raiders didn't want him, so why should we ?
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will Hue Jackson Be Coaching The Bengals In 2018? - kevin - 07-08-2017, 06:28 PM