Poll: Will Hue Be Our Next Head Coach And Do You Want That?
Yes He Will And Yes I Want That
Yes He Will But No I don't Want That
No He Will Not But I Want Him To Be
No He Will Not, Which Is Good
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Hue Jackson Be Coaching The Bengals In 2018?
(07-07-2017, 12:24 PM)sandwedge Wrote: What's wrong with Guenther? I seem to think he would be an excellent candidate for the next HC job. He designed Zimmer's blitz packages, he was out spoken on Marvin's reluctance to play younger guys last season until Marvin hushed him. The days of hard nosed, grab you by the face mask coaches are gone. NFL players don't fear coaches like High School or college, they get paid to play no matter what and wherever their services are wanted. If anything a coach on their ass all the time would just turn them off..

I'm a Guenther fan as well.   He's a smart dude and a level head.  I feel that he has been held back somewhat by the status quo here.   He'd be a good fit with Urban as his OC.  The problem would be finding a good replacement at DC.   I'd be very afraid that Haslett would take that spot which would be a problem.

I don't think it's going to happen.  I think we'll go 9-7, keep Lewis (who I like by the way) and lose both Guenther and Urban in the offseason.

Hope I'm wrong
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will Hue Jackson Be Coaching The Bengals In 2018? - 3wt - 07-11-2017, 04:03 PM