Poll: Will Hue Be Our Next Head Coach And Do You Want That?
Yes He Will And Yes I Want That
Yes He Will But No I don't Want That
No He Will Not But I Want Him To Be
No He Will Not, Which Is Good
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Hue Jackson Be Coaching The Bengals In 2018?
Hue Jackson will never have to worry about job security no matter how bad or good his team does in the standings. He's paid millions of dollars and will never have to give a penny of it back. While it may be true that he might get fired, SO WHAT? He'll have millions of dollars already squirreled away in his bank account. 
Ask yourself if you suddenly became a multi millionaire overnight would you worry about job security ever again? Job security only counts if it's just enough to pay the bills and give you a few luxuries in life and if you're suddenly fired you might end up homeless. 
When its millions and enough that you'll never really ever have to work again if you don't want to its no longer job security, it's called being RICH.. 
THE ONLY THING these guys do that's smarter than the rest of us is they figured out how to get rich telling other rich guys how to play the game. 
Carson Palmer was able to quit his rich guy job and had no other team been willing to hire him again does anyone realistically think job security was ever an issue in his mind? Hell no. He was set for life the day he signed his first NFL contract, but he likes playing football and getting paid even more.. 
We're all just victims of the old switcheroo scam of getting to watch blood sport in exchange for letting these guys be rich while none of us are ever going to get paid to sit and complain about who is or isn't the coach or whatever....
I'm personally ok with that as long as they don't start dragging us out of our beds at night over what we say about how they go about running things.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will Hue Jackson Be Coaching The Bengals In 2018? - grampahol - 07-13-2017, 11:15 AM