Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Are Your Mock Draft Practices Going ???
I just did my first Mock Draft. People had already taken middle spots. Fine, I took the #1 Pick.....I was all set to take Elliott and I was clicking his name. His profile kept popping up. I even hit draft. I did not get him....Later when I put players in the QUEUE I got them automatic if they were top of my list and ready to go....I had other problems I need to work out. Such as having a player in the QUEUE but not a second guy ready to go right away....or.....Once having 2 RB's in the QUEUE and I got both, but I didn't want both. .....Things to work on in draft practice....I also only had the RB's I wanted...I had no lists of QB's, WR's, TE's, Defenses or Kickers.....But I wanted to get a Mock Draft under my belt..

For all my mistakes, I could live with this team. I didn't pick Elliott in the first pick slot, I messed up, but Computer gave me Le'Veon Bell.....My team ended up QB - Cam Newton, Andrew Luck, Alex Smith...RB - Le'Veon Bell, Jay Ajayi, Lamar Miller, Jeremy Hill....WR - Emmanuel Sanders, Larry Fitzgerald, Ted Ginn, Kenny Britt....TE- Kyle Rudolph....Kicker- Nick Novak.....Defense-Minnesota Vikings.....I know I drafted Newton, Luck, Ajayi, Miller, Sanders, Fitzgerald and Britt...Computer made my other picks as I fumbled my picks. ...I didn't work the QUEUE the right way....I also had a hard time seeing my turns to draft....Things to hammer out in Mock Draft Practice....If I had got Elliott and Ajayi, I should have removed Miller and added a top QB or WR. Probably WR since I got Luck later and there were other good late QBs...For all my mistakes, it's not a bad team to start with. I was going to draft TE-Henry when draft ended. I think I would have went to Free Agency and added a second TE like Henry and dropped Alex Smith.

Not a bad team, but I got lucky....I need much more Mock Draft practice before the real thing later. Taking the first pick to draft Elliott and not getting him because I didn't know what computer buttons to punch is not acceptable. I'm glad they have these Mock Draft Practices. Bells a good pick, but I really don't want many Steerlers on my team, that means I have to kind of root for them. There are good Non Steelers Players to pick..... I did this Mock to see if I could draft RB's better this year, and I got a good stable of RB's.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
How Are Your Mock Draft Practices Going ??? - kevin - 07-16-2017, 06:37 PM