Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Are Your Mock Draft Practices Going ???
I tried several practices going first and going last....I'm discovering NOT to take a bunch of RB's early....Take the best one I can get....At the top, to me it's Elliott. If I pick last, I can maybe get Howard or Ajayi.... I can't get Aaron Rogers at this point...but I can get TY Hilton at WR and Andrew Luck most of the time...I can get maybe a Golden Tate or Larry Fitsgerald or Mike Wallace or Kenny Britt.....I can get another QB like Carson Palmer or Andy Dalton or Joe Flacco....Maybe a RB like Blount or Gore or Hill or Forte.....Maybe a TE like Henry or Eifert .....I can get a good late defense like Patriots, Giants, Steelers, Broncos, Seahawks, Cowboys, Bengals, there is D late....I like it if I can get Tucker or Vinatieri, but just as long as I get a decent kicker.....

So I did 6 or 7 Mock Drafts because I needed it...My first time I couldn't click on Elliott and Computer made half my picks....My second time I was going good until I was taken into a Buffalo Wings add. I couldn't find my way back to the draft until the last rounds....I did one where my QUEUE LIST didn't work. It only showed 5 players I put in it and they were off the boards. ...Then there were ones everything went good. I discovered I could load up on RB's but my WR's weren't very hot....My last one I got in with about 8 minutes to build my QUEUE LIST...I put in My TOP RB's, My Top QBs and Many WR's I wanted. ..I got my RB, I got my WR, I got my QB....I had time too add to the QUEUE List as others picked....I found out how to advance ahead on the players lists to find who I wanted.....Luck was on page 3.....Patriots Defense was on page 5 or 6....Learning how to move to the next pages is key....Now I know how people last year were drafting players I didn't see on the front page list. They had practiced and I hadn't.....It helps to know where they have hidden your players in their lists.

I was on CBS Free Fantasy League Draft....and practicing on their Mock Drafts for free.

As for Bengals, AJ Green is off the boards fast. I don't even try. Same with Mixon. ...It is possible to land the top pick WR later, Ross is back a few pages with Jones and Sanu, guys who would round out a team nicely....and I sure don't mind adding Dalton or Hill in later rounds as bench back-ups. ...and you could do worse than Bengals Defense. They are one of the Top 10 Defenses. I also noticed Eifert was dropped back to page 3 or 4 or 5. Getting him as a late pick not bad either. ....There is no way I'm going to get AJ Green and no way I go that high for Mixon over Luck or TY Hilton. I'm not trying to draft an all Bengals team anyway. I might on one free team, what the heck, but for the most part, it's not how you draft Fantasy Teams.

Anyway....more practices coming before I pick my teams....I see the real trick is knowing what page these guys are on. They have Patriots Defense buried on page 5 or 6, are you kidding. That's a late round steal if nobody see's them buried back there. They have Luck back on page 3 or page 4. TY Hilton on page 2. ...and the draft seconds go fast....Knowing where they hid some of these guys is the trick, that and being ready for start of draft so you have time to build your wish list. ....Diamonds in the rough. I see no problem getting a Star RB in Round One and then My Star WR and Star QB....I would be very happy to get a top RB and Luck throwing to Hilton, all in my first 3 picks.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How Are Your Mock Draft Practices Going ??? - kevin - 07-16-2017, 11:44 PM