Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Are Your Mock Draft Practices Going ???
I wasted 2 CBS Sports Mock Drafts tonight as I wrote down what number they had players listed at...

Then practicing picking last I made a who will be on the board where list...and it pretty much worked.

At picks 12 and 13 I grabbed RB-Howard and WR-AJ GREEN. Someone reached up and took Beckham but I want Green anyway...At picks 36 and 37 somebody grabbed McCaffrey-RB right before me. I did grab TY Hilton-WR and I rushed and found Latavius Murray-RB to replace McCaffrey.....Picks 60 and 61 were easy as I had Larry Fitzgerald -WR and LeGarrettte Blount-RB all set to go.....Picks 84 and 85 also easy as I had Ben Rothlisberger-QB and Andrew Luck-QB all set to go.....Picks 108 and 109 also easy as i had Jermy Hill-RB and Mike Williams-WR all set to go.....Then I got thrown a curve in picks 132 and 133. Somebody grabbed Ross-WR. I was trying to land both rookies Williams and Ross. I did get Henry-TE that I had set and rushed to pick Tyrell Williams in time.....Picks 170 and 171 was another curve ball. Somebody grabbed Patriots Defense right be fore me. I grabbed Vinatieri-K and rushed and first good defense I came to I clicked Bengals with just seconds left.

So knowing where CBS has these players listed helped...I would have liked to have grabbed McCaffrey, Ross and Patriots Defense, but that's the draft, teams jump up and grab players right before your turn. I did get 11 players out of 14 that I set out to get. If I do as good on the real drafts, I'll be happy. I was very tempted to take the rookie Fournette over Howard as my first pick RB drafting last at 12. I would have loved to have grabbed First Round rookies McCaffrey, Williams and Ross, but I only got Williams. Others had the same idea. I thought getting Big Ben and Luck as QB's in 7th and 8th round of 14 round draft was a steal.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How Are Your Mock Draft Practices Going ??? - kevin - 07-18-2017, 01:06 AM