Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Are Your Mock Draft Practices Going ???
(07-19-2017, 08:06 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I think I did better this time. Again, drafted in 10th.

1. A.J. Green (Cin - WR)
2. Jordan Howard (Chi - RB)
3. Lamar Miller (Hou - RB)
4. Julian Edelman (NE - WR)
5. Emmanuel Sanders (Den - WR)
6. Matt Ryan (Atl - QB)
7. Hunter Henry (LAC - TE)
8. Tyrell Williams (LAC - WR)
9. Arizona (Ari - DEF)
10. Philip Rivers (LAC - QB)
11. James White (NE - RB)
12. Marvin Jones Jr. (Det - WR)
13. John Ross (Cin - WR)
14. Brandon McManus (Den - K)
15. Coby Fleener (NO - TE)
Looks Good. You nailed 2 Top RBs and got AJ Green also, looks good. Amazed you got Ryan at 6 and Ross at 13

I just did one, going 1st for a change. Just in case I get the chance...I grabbed Elliott and waited. Then grabbed Ajayi and TY Hilton and waited....Then grabbed Larry Fitzgerald and L Blount and waited.....Then grabbed Luck and Big Ben and waited....Then grabbed Wallace and Jeremy Hill and waited....Then grabbed the First Round rookie WR's Williams and Ross and waited....Then grabbed TE-Henry and Patriots Defense and waited....and with last pick in draft I took Kicker Prater still on the board.

Getting into the Draft Room early helps so I can find my players and put them in my computer list. I've learned to have back-ups in case players I want are taken. Dalton was a back-up. I wanted Toomer but he went so Fitzgerald at WR was ready to go.  If Williams or Ross gone, I was ready for T Williams or Garcon as late round WR's, but I wanted the First Round Rookies...I was set to take Pitta if Henry gone....I was set to take Giants or Dallas if Patriots gone....I wanted Tucker or any top kicker and the best left at last pick to me was Prater. ....and the great thing is there are still players I like in Free Agent Pool. Injuries or By-Weeks, I can work it....But getting Elliott and Ajayi and Blount and Hill, it's hard to get RB's in free agency during season. ....I've discovered I can get a Luck or Big Ben or Dalton at 6 and 7 every time. Those QB's are fine by me. Get a few RB's, A few WR's and then grab my QB's...and I can always in last picks go TE, Def and Kicker and get talent. Especially Defense and Kicker. ....If I could land both First Round WR's Williams and Ross at 10 and 11 every real draft, I would be very happy about that. One is going to star, if not both. ....I like Jeremy Hill at 9 as my # 4 RB..I feel Blount and Hill are great RB's in reserve in case of injuries and bye weeks. 

Again, I liked you grabbing 2 top RB's and still getting Ryan and Ross at 13 is a steal.  I think Ross will have better rookie year than Mixon. He was drafted higher. The Bengals have big plans for Ross, you watch and see. The LA team drafting Williams ahead of Ross, they will get him on the field. Mixon is going higher because of the RB needs in Fantasy Football, that is all.  These First Round WR's are a steal later in the draft. You watch and see. AJ Green was a First rounder once. So was Collinsworth and I think Issac Curtis.  They aren't drafted Round One to ride the pines. 

Oh, last night for fun I Mock Drafted all Bengals...Nothing I would do in a real draft...I had to look deep to find Boyd, Monroe, Peerman, Aj McCarron and kicker Bengals drafted. ...Nothing I would do in a real draft, just having some Bengals Fun practicing.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How Are Your Mock Draft Practices Going ??? - kevin - 07-20-2017, 08:26 PM