Poll: Greatest Bengals RB: Dillon or Brooks?
Dillon
Brooks
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greatest Bengals RB: Dillon or Brooks?
If Dillon could not catch how then did he average over 27 catches a year... where as if Brooks was such a great pass catcher why did he only average 10 more catches a year over Dillion ?  

To say Dillion was one dimensional does not seem to add up.. what adds up to me is who was a more dominating player in a game.. that would be Dillion.. he could dominate a game on his own.. and really he put up NFL HOF numbers when you look at his numbers and compare them to players during his era that have gotten in or on their way to Canton....

Trust me I loved watching Brooks play and he was an outstanding player but when you watched Dillion run.. that was something special...

Ponder this.. how would Dillions numbered have been playing during the time Brooks played with the 80s teams.. and how would Brooks numbers look if he played in the late 90s/ early 2000s teams ?

I believe Dillion would have put up close to the same numbers he had in his career but I don;t think Brooks would have put in numbers close to what he put up in his career.... I think that tells you something about the special nature of Dillion. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Greatest Bengals RB: Dillon or Brooks? - Essex Johnson - 07-19-2017, 09:49 AM